Autumn means EVERYTHING pumpkin! There are multiple options to process pumpkins. They work well in soups, cakes and sweets, but my favourite recipe for this time of year is roasted pumpkin out of the oven, which is super easy to make and so delicious! You can just have it on its own (as I do most of the time), with a salad or some roasted chicken as well. I would eat it once a week for the whole year if I could. But this makes it even more special and exciting when pumpkin season is here.
I filmed an IGTV for you on Instagram if you want to see how I did it.
INGREDIENTS for 2 servings
- one pumpkin (800g -1 kg) of your choice – I used Hokkaido, but you could also use a Butternut instead
- 250 g feta
- 4 TSP olive oil
- 1 TSP salt
- 1 TSP pepper
- 1 TSP pumpkin spice
- honey and nuts of your choice (walnuts/cashew go well with pumpkin)
- Preheat the oven to 190°C / 375°F. Prepare a baking sheet to set aside.
- Wash the pumpkin and pat it dry. Cut it into half and use a spoon to remove the seeds. Then cut the halfs into small squares and put them in a bowl.
- Season the pumpkin squares with the olive oil, salt and pepper. I love to use 1 TSP pumpkin spice as I think this adds a very special taste to the whole recipe and just tastes amazing. For mixing the pumpkin spice I used 2 TBSP of cinnamon, 1 TBSP ground ginger, 1 TBSP ground nutmeg, 1 TBSP cloves and 1/2 TBSP of coriander. Mix all together and spread the mixture on the baking sheet.
- Crush the feta with a fork until its crumbly and sprinkle over the pumpkin mixture.
- On top spread some honey and nuts all over and put it in the oven for 15 minutes.
[…] recipe is quite similar to my lemon cheesecake recipe – made with soy yogurt and vegan cream cheese! This…
[…] is basically my vegan hazelnut banana bread recipe, which modified a little for this chocolate one. This my go…
[…] EASY VEGAN APPLE PANCAKES / SCHNELLE VEGANE APFELPFANNKUCHEN — annasfourseasons […]
Da fehlte leider eine Angabe im Rezept, habs direkt verbessert 🌷