Festive drinks are a MUST in holiday season! No matter if alcoholic or non-alcoholic. Especially here in Germany there are so many different liqueurs at this time of year. This year I decide to do a gingerbread flavoured one, which tastes sooo good!! Chocolatey with a gingerbread taste and not too heavy.
It’s done so quickly in 10 minutes! Perfect for gifting with nice tape and a label on. I did mine with an app called Canva (not sponsored). I just printed it out and glued it on the bottle – so easy and it looks really pretty.
INGREDIENTS for about 1l:
- 500 ml heavy cream
- 300 ml Vodka (or other clear alcohol)
- 5 TBSP Nutella (or other hazelnut chocolate spread)
- 1 TSP vanilla extract
- 5 TSP gingerbread spice
- 100 g powdered sugar
- Heat up half of the cream (250 ml) on low heat in a pan. Add the Nutella and melt it with the cream.
- Mix together the rest of the cream with the Vodka, powdered sugar, vanilla and gingerbread spice with an electric mixer for 1 minute.
- Add the Nutella-cream mixture and mix until fully combined.
- Sift your liqueur to remove the remaining clumps and fill it in glass bottles using a funnel. Keep in the fridge and consume within 2 weeks.